Saturday

Introduction


Hello world! Welcome to my blog – my own little space, soon to be filled with lots of recipes and stories, some photography projects I’m working on and other random musings that make me smile.

I think about food. A lot. Like more than the average person should. Future meals are thought about days in advance and I’m always collecting recipes and cookbooks. I keep a little notebook with me at all times in case I can coerce a recipe out of someone! Making a fancy dinner is happiness to me, especially on weeknights after the 9-5 shitck. I like to think of it as an “I love you” on a plate. With my love for being in the kitchen, I figured it only made sense to start blogging about it. Hell, I certainly think about it enough. So pull up a chair at my table and let’s get to it!






No comments:

Post a Comment